vieux pots de peinture

mercredi 21 février 2018

Devinette titre de roman

C'est un roman historique qui fait partie d'une trilogie, mais les 3 ouvrages peuvent se lire séparément. L'auteur est britannique et son livre a été publié en 2017

Bon amusement

8 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour Claude, how nice to start the day with a riddle!
    I confess that I didn't know it myself, so I've to consult the internet ;O). So my guess is 'The Last Tudor' from the British author Philippa Gregory? Because your wonderful miniature portraits fit with this title and therefore in my answer ;).
    Have a nice day/Bonne journée. Bises, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Ilona for your participation, there is effectivement A Tudor, but it is not to this author that I thought
      Have a nice day under the sun here
      bisous

      Supprimer
  2. Por desgracia hace tiempo que no compro ningún libro

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ¡No tenemos tiempo para hacer todo! ¡No me quiero quedar sin libros! :-)

      Supprimer
  3. Réponses
    1. nos vemos mañana para la respuesta Rosa María
      buenas noches
      besos :-)

      Supprimer
  4. I love reading about the Tudors! I'm currently reading Wolf Hall and know that there is a sequel due, but don't know if it's part of a trilogy.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I do not know Wolf Hall, thanks for this discovery Elizabeth. See you tomorrow for the solution
      good night

      Supprimer