vieux pots de peinture

dimanche 21 octobre 2018

Un globe ancien

Il a une base ovale, en bois, de 35 cm environ. La hauteur mesure environ 35 cm. Le verre du globe est très mince.

C'est un objet qui me fascine.

Bonne découverte


14 commentaires:

  1. This IS a "good discoverry"! I love birds!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Elizabeth, this is a beautiful old object. Glass globes have always fascinated me :-)

      Supprimer
  2. WOW, this is a true little gem, this scene of kingfishers in a egg shaped dome. Cherish it, Claude, I think it's very original!
    Bonne journée. Bisous, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Ilona, this globe pleases me much too!
      bon dimanche
      bisous

      Supprimer
  3. What a beautiful piece - I can easily understand why this is fascinating you. It's impressive and so detailed. And there's a little extra - in Germany we say it brings luck whenever you see a kingfisher. Okay, that's because they are not easy to spot in nature… but who cares… it's the luck that counts! ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Birgit, I did not know this virtue of the kingfishers: I will look at this globe differently :-)
      hugs

      Supprimer
  4. Siempre me han gustado estos fanales, así es como se conocen en España,cuando visito palacios o casas señoriales siempre me fijo en ellos, pues muestran infinidad de composiciones y pequeños tesoros, una forma ideal para protegerlo del polvo.Besos:-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Tienes razón, Rosa Maria, son objetos hermosos y, a menudo, hay técnicas excelentes en las composiciones.
      Buenas tardes
      besos :-)

      Supprimer
  5. A beautiful piece that catches the eye.
    Hugs, Drora

    RépondreSupprimer