vieux pots de peinture

lundi 22 octobre 2018

Des galets de verre décoratifs

A gauche les galets mesurent 0,5 cm de diamètre et ceux à droite 1,6 cm

 

Les gros galets sont transparents ou translucides.

Une idée pour des couvercles ? Bon amusement

8 commentaires:

  1. That's a nice idea, or maybe the smaller ones can be used as presse-papier?? But my guess is that you will come up with another original idea, Claude, as usual ;)!?
    Bonne journée. Bisous, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. good idea that the clipboard, Ilona, especially since the glass is magnifying!
      bonne journée
      bisous

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. gracias Rosa Maria .. es más fácil encontrar muchas ideas.
      feliz semana
      besos

      Supprimer
  3. I see lots of possibilities, bottle stoppers for the 0.5 cm, decorative box covers for the bigger ones, also paint and make them a leg to stand on and have mushrooms, etc.
    Hugs, Drora

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Drora for these good ideas, I thought about lids but not at all mushrooms!
      hugs

      Supprimer
  4. Like Ilona I too was thinking at once "paperweights"... but I must say that I like Drora's suggestion about the mushrooms too. Sometimes I'm using half pearls as toppers for my magical mushrooms so I know that this would work with your decorative nuggets too. But let's see what you'll come along with! ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Birgit, Ilona and Drora for your good ideas .. I have at least enough to use my pebbles!
      hugs

      Supprimer