vieux pots de peinture

jeudi 18 octobre 2018

Hommage à Arto Paasilinna

Qui nous a quittés ce 17-10-2018

Le lièvre de Vatanen

Merci l'Artiste  pour le plaisir que nous a procuré la découverte de romans pleins de sensibilité et d'humour.

 

8 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful tribute to this Finnish author, Claude, unfortunately he is unknown to me, so I learned again something from you ;). Thank you for sharing!
    I'm so happy to read in your comment (on Birgit's comment) that "the current situation is happily less worrying than I thought". Maybe it will help: I'm sending you lots of positive energy.
    Does it also mean that you're back again in the blog world?
    Bonne journée. Bisous, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you for everything Ilona. Paasilinna is an author whom I re-read with a lot of pleasure, he is very invigorating.
      I come back very slowly to the mini, I must recover from previous weeks .. "It takes time to time" said in French.
      bonne journée
      bisous

      Supprimer
  2. Yo tampoco lo conocía , pero siempre quedará su obra. En español también se dice "dar tiempo al tiempo" , así que me alegro verte de nuevo.Besos:-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Gracias Rosa Maria. Paasalinna es una autora muy reconfortante y humorística. ¡Me ayudó mucho!
      besos :-)

      Supprimer
  3. This author is unknown to me but I love funny stories about animals and one of my favorite authors was Gerald Durrell whose stories made me laugh aloud, especially "My famiiy and other animals"
    Hugs, Drora

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Drora for introducing me to Gerald Durrel and his bestseller. I did not know them
      hugs,

      Supprimer
  4. What a sad coincidence that your fabulous book riddle serves now as a Hommage to the author so soon… thanks for introducing him to us.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. it's sad, but his books full of humor and vitality will accompany us.
      hugs

      Supprimer