vieux pots de peinture

samedi 29 décembre 2018

Un livre pour enfants

Qui peut amuser aussi  les adultes : Secrets des anamorphoses aux éditions Gallimard publié en 1995 et retrouvé dans mes " trésors "

couverture

                                      

livre ouvert

De quoi donner envie de jouer

6 commentaires:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry that I've missed the riddle, Claude. I'm a bit too busy in these holiday for blogging! I'm not familiar with this book, but it looks interesting ;).
    Bonne journée. Bisous, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. In these festive days it is important to take care of his family, Ilona! Happy holidays to you.
      bonne journée
      bisous

      Supprimer
  2. this looks to me like a middle school text book. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It is a book of discoveries that explains the anamorphoses in a fun way :). The book contains drawing grids and sheets of mirror paper. It is intended for a public of schoolchildren but it interested me a lot :-)

      Supprimer
  3. This is really an interesting book - and I can only agree… not only for the young ones.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    RépondreSupprimer