vieux pots de peinture

samedi 29 juin 2019

Suite des Triplés de Nicole Lambert

Les clowns

Les autos

ma collection s'arrête là : bonne découverte



9 commentaires:

  1. Oh, such adorable and cheerful images, I love them!
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us, Claude, merci!
    I hope you can cope with the hot temperatues of the severe heatwave of this moment, stay safe and drink lots of water.
    Bonne journée. Gros bisous, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Ilona! Take good care of yourself with these hot days! I try to air the house in the morning and evening, and during the day, I go down the shutters!
      good courage
      bisous

      Supprimer
  2. Jolie suite et fin !
    Bonne journée à l'ombre Claude ! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. merci Joce !
      je me calfeutre à l'intérieur durant la journée !
      bonne fraîcheur à toi
      bisous

      Supprimer
  3. Merci pour cette adorable collection !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Réponses
    1. Gracias Eloisa, me gustan mucho estos "trillizos"!

      Supprimer